LED Optics Designer
LED Optics Designer is a software for computation and simulation of LED secondary optics. It was developed by our R&D team which members have been working in the field of nonimaging optics since 2004.
The distinctive features of LED Optics Designer are
- implemented analytical methods allowing to compute the shape of optical element in few seconds;
- for lighting problems with axial symmetry the optical element will be computed automatically – you just define the light source and the target light distribution;
- powerful optimization tool for definition of optical surfaces parameters and improvment of the light efficiency, quality of generated irradiance distribution;
- quick raytracing algorithms (e.g., tracing of a hundred thousand rays takes about one second);
- set of supported standard solutions of LED optics (TIR-optics, optical elements with free-form surfaces etc.);
- intellectual wizard for project creation that analyses the problem and suggests the appropriate designs of LED optics.