Introducing Manta Systems NanoPlex™
Manta Systems is a leading company in the field of electrical signals management. Manta Systems mostly awarded line of products is NanoPlex™ Series of Universal ISP Relay Demultiplexers.
NanoPlex is used on manufacturing lines of electronics boards, where a high number of ISP channels is required.
- PCBAs production lines
- ATE-controlled ISP programming
- Hi-number of paneled PCBAs requiring ISP Programming
- Part of Manta Systems’ acclaimed NanoPlex Series of Relay Demultiplexers
- Ultra-small size, only 51.0 x 66.5 mm
- Designed for piggyback mounting, takes easly place in your Test Fixture
- NanoPlex is universal and compatible with all types of ISP-Programming tools
- Very simple implementation of ISP programming to panels of PCBAs.
- Multiply the number of your ISP-Programmer channels for sequential device programming.
- Provides galvanic isolation of your ISP programmer to target boards.
- Ready to use Relays Demultiplexers save days/weeks of your workmanship when creating home-made systems.
- Higher reliability, no need to wait long time in case of system fault.
NPS-06-01-04A Universal ISP Relay Demultiplexer allows you to multiply the number of channels of your ISP-Programmer by a factor of four with a galvanic isolation.
The number of signals of any relays-switched channel is six. You can address one of the four channels by using A1, A0 input control signals.
ENA is also present and allows you to un-connect all relays-switched channels from you target PCBA.